- Compliance Hub
- IT Provider
- Year of project completion
- Project timeline
- November, 2022 - December, 2023
- Project scope
- 8766 man-hours
- popularization of due diligence in various organizations, through the implementation and development of compliance systems, regardless of the type of activity of the organizations, to improve business safety and efficiency;
- development of innovative areas of compliance;
- dissemination of practical and theoretical knowledge, qualifications and skills for compliance departments and specialists of all levels;
- development of competencies and conduct of training programs and other events (conferences, seminars, webinars, master classes, mentoring programs) aimed at developing specialists in the field of compliance;
- promoting ethical behavior in business and society as a whole in the field of compliance;
- formation, development, strengthening, improvement, inspiration, prosperity and maintenance of a professional community (community), taking into account new technologies and innovations in the field of compliance), consolidation, expansion, training, introduction to innovative solutions and advanced training of specialists and experts involved in compliance issues : anti-corruption compliance, securities market compliance, business ethics, anti-money laundering, anti-corruption, anti-financial crime, environmental, social and corporate governance (hereinafter referred to as ESG), personal data protection, sanctions compliance, crypto-compliance and related areas;
- Impact for IT companies & Fintech companies.
- Project Results
- The members of our hub regularly participate in sessions related to digitization, compliance, data protection, AML/CFT, and more. Additionally, we promote a culture of compliance for everyone through social networks by sharing news, reminders, and articles that are beneficial to all.
The uniqueness of the project
- Used software
- Difficulty of implementation
Creating and maintaining a compliance hub requires a significant financial investment. Budgeting is challenging, as determining the costs for development, implementation, training, and ongoing maintenance is essential. Balancing resources effectively is also crucial to ensure that the project remains within budget.
Long-term financing is another challenge. Compliance hubs need continuous funding for updates and adaptations.
Lack of Useful Content:
Content is a critical component of a compliance hub, housing policies, procedures, and documentation necessary for regulatory compliance.
- Project Description
- The compliance hub brings together specialists in compliance, anti-money laundering and counter-terrorism financing and related areas who work in various industries, companies and countries. We create conditions for discussing best practices and trends in the field of compliance, communication and expanding professional networks
- Project geography
The beginning of the year was marked by a flurry of activity by various legislators to deal with artificial intelligence. The New York Times filed a lawsuit against OpenAI and Microsoft, and the UAE created an AI council to accelerate the adoption of AI systems in critical sectors of the economy.
What should a business solution be, so that it is chosen by young people, but at the same time not rejected by older professionals? Maybe beauty will save the peace in the team, because everyone wants to work in an application that looks beautiful? It is true, but User Interface (UI) is good when it is based on User Experience (UX). If harmony between UI and UX is achieved, the product will be both beautiful and user-friendly.
Choosing between cross-platform development and native development for iOS and Android is not just a technical decision, it is a strategy that can determine the future of your mobile product.
Andrey Lukin, senior PHP-developer at an international dating startup, tells us how to create and implement an internal framework into the team's workflow so that the results live up to expectations.