- KZ Recycling Ltd
- Project manager on the customer side
- IT Provider
- Group of companies "Prof-IT"
- Year of project completion
- Project timeline
- June, 2023 - September, 2023
- Project scope
- 150 automated workstations
Transformation of the company’s business processes for accounting in accordance with the requirements of “forest certification”
Automation of accounting processes in accordance with the requirements of “forest certification”
- Project Results
As part of the project, work was carried out to transform (formalization + optimization) business processes and subsequent automation of the following cycles:
1. Accounting and nomenclature of movement.
2. Recycling of waste paper, production and movement of paper and cardboard rolls.
3. Recycling of paper and cardboard rolls.
4. Release of finished products.
5. Sales, return and advertising of finished products.
The uniqueness of the project
The uniqueness of the project begins with the characteristics of the organization.
The company carries out a full production cycle of corrugated products from collecting waste paper to releasing finished products and realizing its benefits.
Within the framework of “forest certification” it was necessary to carry out a smaller transformation and the following cycles:
1. Cyclic accounting and movement nomenclature.
2. Waste paper recycling cycle, release and movement of paper and cardboard rolls.
3. Processing cycle for paper and cardboard rolls.
4. Finished product production cycle
5. Cycle of sales, returns and advertising of finished products.
- Used software
MS Windows Server
MS SQL server
Corporate template “1C:Enterprise Management”
Corporate template "1C:Enterprise Management"
- Difficulty of implementation
The complexity of the project lay in the following processes:
1. The complexities of the company's production cycle - many business processes identified in industrial cycles.
2. Short terms of transformation and implementation of automation processes.
3. The number of automated places, taking into account the point above.
- Project Description
The uniqueness of KZ Recycling paper production is that the company uses only recycled paper as its source. Representing a vertically integrated business with a full production cycle, the company carries out secondary production through its own extensive network, collecting its processing and producing finished products.
KZ Recycling LLP is the main Kazakh company with a network of representative offices for waste paper collection throughout Kazakhstan, as well as in several cities in Russia, Kyrgyzstan and Uzbekistan. Every year the company collects and processes about 50 thousand tons of waste paper, thereby saving approximately 500 thousand mature trees from cutting down. We accept the following types of waste paper: newspapers, books, magazines, booklets, tetra bags, flat and corrugated cardboard (boxes), as well as plastic bottles.
The production of paper from natural wood fibers has led to a reduction not only in forests, but also in natural and water resources, as well as an increase in greenhouse gas emissions into the atmosphere. Using recycled materials is the most environmentally friendly business decision.
In order to provide it to their clients, they were ready to place orders with KZ Recycling LLP in the case of international forest certification.
For these reasons, the transformation of the goals of “forest certification” affected all business processes of production accounting.
- Project geography
- Kazakhstan, Russia, Kyrgyzstan, Uzbekistan
The beginning of the year was marked by a flurry of activity by various legislators to deal with artificial intelligence. The New York Times filed a lawsuit against OpenAI and Microsoft, and the UAE created an AI council to accelerate the adoption of AI systems in critical sectors of the economy.
What should a business solution be, so that it is chosen by young people, but at the same time not rejected by older professionals? Maybe beauty will save the peace in the team, because everyone wants to work in an application that looks beautiful? It is true, but User Interface (UI) is good when it is based on User Experience (UX). If harmony between UI and UX is achieved, the product will be both beautiful and user-friendly.
Choosing between cross-platform development and native development for iOS and Android is not just a technical decision, it is a strategy that can determine the future of your mobile product.
Andrey Lukin, senior PHP-developer at an international dating startup, tells us how to create and implement an internal framework into the team's workflow so that the results live up to expectations.