- KZ Recycling Ltd
- Project manager on the customer side
- IT Provider
- Group of companies "Prof-IT"
- Year of project completion
- Project timeline
- April, 2022 - January, 2023
- Project scope
- 50 automated workstations
Development of the concept of personnel records in the company
Development of a concept for recording working hours in a company
Development of the concept of remuneration in the company
Development of a vacation planning concept
Automation of personnel records
Automation of staffing
Automation of payroll calculations
- Project Results
- 1. HR department employees maintain personnel records in the new system, where they create all the necessary printed forms. 2. A staffing table has been created that takes into account various accrual coefficients and is carried out in the new system. 3. The new system allows you to take into account possible errors when closing the timesheet because a preliminary verification of data takes place between the manager’s plate, the timekeeping service plate, personnel data and data from the access control system. 4. Payroll allows you to cover the wages of the entire organization in one working day. 5. All accounting is maintained in a unified accounting system.
The uniqueness of the projectThe project covered the entire organization. At the “Analysis” stage, it was possible to identify various flaws in terms of recording working hours and wages that needed to be eliminated: 1. All printed forms were created in MS Word and it was not possible to quickly obtain the necessary information. 2. Supporting documents for the employee’s absence from work were not always taken into account when calculating wages because did not reach the timekeeping service 3. The payroll system does not take into account the qualifications of local employees. 4. Payroll processing may take more than 10 days. 5. Informing employees about accrued large volumes of products occurred irregularly. At the “Development” stage, and then at the “Test operation” and “Industrial operation” stages, it was possible to create mechanisms that closed the above-identified shortcomings.
- Used software
- Production circuit: MS Windows Server MS SQL server IIS 1C:ERP Enterprise Management 2 for Kazakhstan Test circuit: Linux PostgreSQL Apache 1C:ERP Enterprise Management 2 for Kazakhstan
- Difficulty of implementation
- The complexity of the project consisted of the following points: 1. It was necessary to provide for the possibility of generating all printed forms for personnel records (more than 200 forms). Users can be changed on this form. 2. It was necessary to design a working time control mechanism. 3. It was necessary to develop a system that could use a number of premium factors to calculate wages. 4. It was necessary to force all users to work in a single system even when entering additional information.
- Project Description
- The uniqueness of the paper production of KZ Recycling LLP lies in the fact that the company uses only recycled waste paper as a source. Representing a vertically integrated business with a full production cycle, the company carries out secondary production through its own extensive network, collecting its processing and producing finished products. KZ Recycling LLP is the main Kazakh company with a network of representative offices for waste paper collection throughout Kazakhstan, as well as in several cities in Russia, Kyrgyzstan and Uzbekistan. Every year the company collects and processes about 50 thousand tons of waste paper, thereby saving approximately 500 thousand mature trees from cutting down. We accept the following types of waste paper: newspapers, books, magazines, booklets, tetra bags, flat and corrugated cardboard (boxes), as well as plastic bottles. The production of paper from natural wood fibers has led to a reduction not only in forests, but also in natural and water resources, as well as an increase in greenhouse gas emissions into the atmosphere. Using recycled materials is the most environmentally friendly business decision.
- Project geography
The beginning of the year was marked by a flurry of activity by various legislators to deal with artificial intelligence. The New York Times filed a lawsuit against OpenAI and Microsoft, and the UAE created an AI council to accelerate the adoption of AI systems in critical sectors of the economy.
What should a business solution be, so that it is chosen by young people, but at the same time not rejected by older professionals? Maybe beauty will save the peace in the team, because everyone wants to work in an application that looks beautiful? It is true, but User Interface (UI) is good when it is based on User Experience (UX). If harmony between UI and UX is achieved, the product will be both beautiful and user-friendly.
Choosing between cross-platform development and native development for iOS and Android is not just a technical decision, it is a strategy that can determine the future of your mobile product.
Andrey Lukin, senior PHP-developer at an international dating startup, tells us how to create and implement an internal framework into the team's workflow so that the results live up to expectations.