- KZ Recycling Ltd
- Project manager on the customer side
- IT Provider
- Group of companies "Prof-IT"
- Year of project completion
- Project timeline
- July, 2022 - April, 2023
- Project scope
- 6400 man-hours
- Regulate and automate processes: 1. Coordination of purchase requests. 2. Negotiation of contracts with suppliers and suppliers. 3. Approval of prices for contractors 4. Registration of complaints (complaints) 5. Approval of letters of guarantee. 6. Approval of the register for payment
- Project Results
- Formalized and launched procedures: 1. Coordination of purchase requests (12 stages) 2. Coordination of contracts with suppliers and suppliers (stage 8) 3. Approval of prices for counterparties (8 stages) 4. Registration of complaints (complaint) (6 stages) 5. Coordination of letters of guarantee (8 stages) 6. Approval of the register for payment (6 stages)
The uniqueness of the projectAll departments were involved in the organization's project. Formalization was carried out in several iterations because it was difficult to explain to end users that processes were changing to ultimately make things easier. After molding, a fairly large amount of time was required to develop the mechanism. During test operation, all bottlenecks in the approval/approval work were eliminated. As a result of the “growth point” (“development point”) of this project, we see the opportunity to develop a mobile application to further increase the efficiency of decision-making.
- Used software
- Production circuit: MS Windows Server MS SQL server IIS 1C: Enterprise Management Test circuit: Linux PostgreSQL Apache 1C:Enterprise management
- Difficulty of implementation
- The main problem was the need to force users to log into the accounting system to perform their duties. There is also the problem of part of the constant changes in the approval/authorization processes. Process data had not previously been formalized.
- Project Description
- The uniqueness of the paper production of KZ Recycling LLP lies in the fact that the company uses only recycled waste paper as a source. Representing a vertically integrated business with a full production cycle, the company carries out secondary production through its own extensive network, collecting its processing and producing finished products. KZ Recycling LLP is the main Kazakh company with a network of representative offices for waste paper collection throughout Kazakhstan, as well as in several cities in Russia, Kyrgyzstan and Uzbekistan. Every year the company collects and processes about 50 thousand tons of waste paper, thereby saving approximately 500 thousand mature trees from cutting down. We accept the following types of waste paper: newspapers, books, magazines, booklets, tetra bags, flat and corrugated cardboard (boxes), as well as plastic bottles. The production of paper from natural wood fibers has led to a reduction not only in forests, but also in natural and water resources, as well as an increase in greenhouse gas emissions into the atmosphere. Using recycled materials is the most environmentally friendly business decision.
- Project geography
The beginning of the year was marked by a flurry of activity by various legislators to deal with artificial intelligence. The New York Times filed a lawsuit against OpenAI and Microsoft, and the UAE created an AI council to accelerate the adoption of AI systems in critical sectors of the economy.
What should a business solution be, so that it is chosen by young people, but at the same time not rejected by older professionals? Maybe beauty will save the peace in the team, because everyone wants to work in an application that looks beautiful? It is true, but User Interface (UI) is good when it is based on User Experience (UX). If harmony between UI and UX is achieved, the product will be both beautiful and user-friendly.
Choosing between cross-platform development and native development for iOS and Android is not just a technical decision, it is a strategy that can determine the future of your mobile product.
Andrey Lukin, senior PHP-developer at an international dating startup, tells us how to create and implement an internal framework into the team's workflow so that the results live up to expectations.