- International Tobacco Marketing Services BY
- Project manager on the customer side
- IT Provider
- Year of project completion
- Project timeline
- January, 2023 - July, 2023
- Project scope
- 42000 man-hours
· Carry out import substitution of the organization's software systems in the shortest possible time with a one-time, most efficient and high-quality transition from the use of existing software based on disparate software products (SAP, RCS SaaS from Trade Marketing & Distribution, Galaktika ERP) to a unified information space based on the 1C software package.
· To ensure the computing operation of the enterprise and a one-time transition from the creation of software products to the 1C software package.
· Ensure compliance of warehouse accounting at the secure storage warehouse with an external supplier of warehouse logistics services with ERP.
· Conduct consolidation of disparate regulatory and reference information (hereinafter referred to as NSI).
· Develop a system that ensures the transformation of enterprise business processes into a new information system.
· To improve the quality and efficiency of enterprise business process management by consolidating accounting, tax, operational, and financial accounts in one information space, tracking transparency and applying methods of observation and behavior across the width and expansion of accounting. Receive final reports as quickly as possible after closing.
· To ensure complete and high-quality integration of “ERP” with the new software product for generating orders from external applications for sales representatives “Intelligent Mobile Commerce Management System OPTIMUM ISUMT” (hereinafter referred to as “Optimum”).
· Reduce the total cost of ownership (total cost of ownership) of the system.
- Project Results
- The implementation of a unified 1C software package allowed us to achieve the following results: · The 1C complex has completely replaced the previously used imported software. · A single information space has been created with the consolidation of all reporting with deeply detailed analytics. · Labor productivity has increased by reducing third-party data sources, performance discipline has been increased by monitoring the execution of operations and reducing labor costs for reporting preparation. · A system of unified regulatory and reference information has been developed, and all key business processes of the company have been automated.
The uniqueness of the project1. Implementation of a full range of design, support and support of automation systems: - Organizational stage (creation of a working group and determination of project goals); - Survey of business processes and business requirements; - System design (definition of basic requirements, identification of gaps, priority of requirements, drawing up criteria for software) according to the development schedule; - System customization (refinement of standard functionality, customization of modules taking into account customer requirements, setting up rights and access roles); - Training of personnel to work in the software (drawing up a schedule for user training, drawing up algorithms of instructions for automation blocks, conducting online training on all business processes); - Launching the system into a pilot system for cross-functional testing of test cases for all business processes (ensuring full testing of the developed functionality before introducing systems into flows from loading to receiving financial reports, checking the correctness and configured roles according to the competency matrix). Making decisions to coordinate software with customer requirements; - Launching the system into an industrial program (implementation of the 1C software package); - Support for system implementation (support for the implementation of the 1C program complex in hyper support mode with the transition to Business As Usual support); - Development of software for business requirements with a lower priority for education in the second iteration of customization. 2. Regulatory Reference Information (RRI): - For the initial download of RRI, a direct connection to SAP software is configured through an external data source mechanism; - Processing and transfer of a large volume of RRI from the existing accounting system with characteristic coding of information and structural structure of information (more than 50 types of directories from 100 to 5000 lines for processing in one directory); 3. Sales management. Customer order management: - Automatic batch processing of customer orders in ERP (from 1 to 2.5 thousand orders per day) using data from Optimum; - Automatic filling of current prices, discounts and delivery conditions for shipment dates, selection of the nearest shipment date according to warehouse operating conditions and schedules; - Automatic verification and dispatch upon approval of client orders (by payment discipline, risk class, prohibition of loading from the client, credit limits, current prices and discounts, availability of goods) with blocking of orders for processing by a specialist at the workplace. Automatic order unlocking when order conditions are provided. Batch processing of orders for any reason, blocking with independent roles and responsibility for processing based on a report; - Automatic reservation of goods according to established conditions for the priority of order processing, control of supply and fulfillment of orders for shipment, in the absence of goods in stock, automatic sending of the order for processing and approval. The main manifestation is the order list; 4. Marketing and pricing: - Using a system of flexible adjustments of discounts during periods of shipment under agreements with customers, setting up reports on established intermediate discounts and those actually provided to customers; 5. Transport logistics management: - Processing the delivery workplace for routing customer orders as they are loaded, transported according to the model of cross-docking and combined deliveries, creating routes for the delivery of goods and finished products using our own and customized transport, taking into account its load; - Development of a data exchange workstation with 3 PL - supplier for uploading data on incoming and outgoing transactions for warehouse movements in the context of each document by item and series; 6. Claim work: - a workplace has been developed for the formation of requirements for pre-trial settlement of disputes, automatic calculation of counteraction to days of delay, the amount of debt, penalties, notary fees, state fees, interest (based on established refinancing rates), uploading generated documents for printing on letterhead; - accrual of debt on claims, accounting of debt on the credit limit, overdue debt, automatic payment issuance from customers; 7. Production of tobacco products: - As part of the project, a process management scheme for the production of tobacco products using raw materials of domestic and foreign origin was implemented in the ERP system. During the work, the management of production orders was organized, the process of ensuring material capabilities was organized, timely reporting on the availability of raw materials from the processor and the plan for the arrival of finished products at the shipping warehouse; 8. Financial management: - Automatic consideration of applications for spending funds based on agreed documents for payment to suppliers, taking into account the payment calendar. Determining routes for approving applications for spending funds. Formation of a batch balance of payments and loading of payments into the client bank from ERP; - Automated accounting of settlements for loans and borrowings (stable and long-term); - Automatic clearing of funds for simple statements (up to 500 transactions per day) for each settlement object in the context of invoices; 9. Purchasing and warehouse. - Order-by-order accounting of receipts of goods, works and services, separate receipts for management and accounting. Coordination of setting up orders to suppliers in various conditions and budgets according to the type of purchased costs and critical equipment; - Automated creation of shipping documents and batch execution of strict reporting forms with printing of up to 1 thousand invoices per warehouse operator; 10. Accounting and tax accounting: - Setting up the features of business processes, applying a different approach to recording; - Implemented operational accounting of excise taxes on tobacco products upon receipt and expenditure of raw materials, materials and goods in the context of each series when calculating when writing off goods at average cost; - Implemented separate accounting of fixed assets and intangible assets according to the methods of state and state accounting; - Integration of accounting with data from the state portal ESChF has been developed; - Forms of a regulated republic have been developed (balance sheet, profit and loss statement); - A tax accounting form has been developed (tax accounting registers). - Developed statistical reporting (monthly, quarterly, annual) according to the forms 12-weight services, 12-trading wholesale, 12-f settlements, 12-f profit and 6-is. 11. Personnel accounting and payroll. - Сomplete personnel and financial accounting of payroll, taxes, deductions and deductions from wages has been implemented; - Monthly full upload of calculated data from ZUP to ERP, and then sequentially to accounting.
- Used software
- · 1C: ERP. Holding management; · 1C: Accounting for Belarus; · 1C: Salaries and personnel management; · 1SOFT: ESChF (own IT solution for full-fledged work on issuing ESChF on the Portal of electronic invoices of the Republic of Belarus, without leaving 1C).
- Difficulty of implementation
- The project was implemented in the shortest possible time - 6 months according to priority implementation tasks while simultaneously transitioning from old software to new software in all accounting areas of the enterprise. Lower priority tasks are performed in the second implementation phase according to the requirements agreed with the customer.
- Project Description
During the period from the beginning of the organization’s activities, operational, production, accounting and financial data were generated to ensure their use in internal and external reporting; they were generated and obtained from the foreign accounting system SAP, from the Galaktika software package or scattered Excel tables prepared by departments according to developed templates using macros to obtain summary information.
Completion of regulated accounting, tax and statistical reporting was carried out at the level of software systems based on data from accounting systems and (or) additional calculations. A unified information system provides the company based on the products of the 1C ecosystem: “1C:ERP. Holding management" (version of the scheme for the Russian Federation), "1C: Salaries and personnel management 3", "1C: Accounting for Belarus 2.1".
The company has built an information system based on software products of the 1C ecosystem: 1C:ERP. Holding Management" (version of the scheme for the Russian Federation) (hereinafter referred to as "ERP"), "1C: Salaries and Personnel Management 3" (hereinafter referred to as "ZUP"), "1C: Accounting for Belarus 2.1" (hereinafter referred to as "BU" all together - “1C Program Set”), covering all accounting business processes of the company - from registration of the manufacturer in the purchase of materials for the production of tobacco products, their production and sale, to obtaining a consolidated republic according to national and international standards.
Automation of accounting within a single corporate system makes it possible to carry out a comprehensive replacement of the System Analysis and Program Development (hereinafter referred to as SAP) system with 1C:ERP in LLC “International Tobacco Marketing Services BI Why” as painlessly as possible, to cover the entire scope of types of accounting in the company.
Full-scale migration of a company's business processes from SAP software to 1C:ERP Holding Management allows you to make enterprise management fast and efficient. The connection diagram for the customer's software is shown in the Appendix.
The following blocks are automated as part of the project:
- Sales management.
- Financial management.
- Management of mutual settlements.
- Claims work with clients.
- NSI Department.
- Procurement management.
- Inventory Management.
- Managing the production of goods for the organization using customer-supplied raw materials.
- Transport logistics management.
- Marketing and pricing.
- Personnel accounting and payroll.
Automation covered all the main structural divisions of the enterprise.
Number of automated workstations: 170
- Project geography
- Additional presentations:
- _Replacement of the SAP system with 1C_ERP.pdf
The beginning of the year was marked by a flurry of activity by various legislators to deal with artificial intelligence. The New York Times filed a lawsuit against OpenAI and Microsoft, and the UAE created an AI council to accelerate the adoption of AI systems in critical sectors of the economy.
What should a business solution be, so that it is chosen by young people, but at the same time not rejected by older professionals? Maybe beauty will save the peace in the team, because everyone wants to work in an application that looks beautiful? It is true, but User Interface (UI) is good when it is based on User Experience (UX). If harmony between UI and UX is achieved, the product will be both beautiful and user-friendly.
Choosing between cross-platform development and native development for iOS and Android is not just a technical decision, it is a strategy that can determine the future of your mobile product.
Andrey Lukin, senior PHP-developer at an international dating startup, tells us how to create and implement an internal framework into the team's workflow so that the results live up to expectations.