Global CIO team has held the Project of the Year competition since 2012. Over the years, the competition has become an international event and an important communication platform for CIOs and top managers who use automation and digitalization in their daily practice.
Project of the Year is an excellent opportunity for IT leaders to share successful experiences and expert opinions. It is more than a competition, it helps to create a single database for the entire IT industry.
About Project of the Year
- Project of the Year is an annual competition, the acceptance of applications for which traditionally begins in the fall.
- In the competition, IT projects whose goals have been successfully achieved within the last year can participate.
- Both the IT project owner, who is the client, and the executing company with the client's permission can submit an application.
- After verification by the organizers, the project is featured on the website and becomes available for commenting and voting.
- The winners in industry categories and the best solutions in specific domains are determined through voting.
- All the solutions presented in the competition will be saved in a knowledge database accessible to participants of Global CIO from around the world.
- The competition concludes with an official award ceremony—an event that year after year brings participants vibrant emotions and new business connections.
For more details on participation requirements and the competition's regulations, please read the Project of the Year page.
We look forward to your participation!
18 countries have unveiled the first international agreement on how to protect artificial intelligence from irresponsible players. It aims to develop AI solutions that are "inherently safe".
On November 30, the professional IT community GlobalCIO hosted a large-scaled international conference "Global CIO Insights: Digital Transformation with AI". During the event, leading experts shared their practical experience in launching projects utilizing artificial intelligence (AI) and highlighted approaches that helped elevate their companies to new heights.
Voting for projects participating in the "Project of the Year" contest is open. The voting began on December 1st and will continue until January 15th inclusive. The winners will be announced on February 7th, 2024.
Online sales is one of the areas where the quality of IT tools directly affects business profitability. Kamza Nugumanov, CIO of Jusan store, tells about the experience of deploying a rapidly growing Kazakh marketplace.