On October 12, 2022, the GlobalCIO IT professional community held the first international online conference of IT leaders “IT in an era of change. CIO view.
GlobalCIO held the first international online conference “IT in an era of change. CIOs' point of view. The meeting was attended by speakers from Kazakhstan, Uzbekistan and Turkey. We talked about digital mortgage lending products, cloud technologies, creating ecosystems and solving the issue of personnel shortages.
The materials will be available soon in Russian and English.
Thanks to everyone for participating in the event!
As part of the event, IT leaders spoke:
- Vadim Atamanenko, CIO, Freedom Holding Corp (Kazakhstan), shared his experience in online insurance and launching an online mortgage lending project.
- Nariman Mukushev, Deputy Chairman of the Board of HalykBank, told how to turn a bank into an ecosystem
- Etibar Agayev, Head Of Information Technology Department, Bravo Supermarket Azerbaijan shared his experience in implementing biometric payment at checkouts.
- Abdulaziz Sattarov, member of the Council of UniversalBank (Uzbekistan) spoke about the Scaling of projects based on cloud technologies
- Techniques for retaining and attracting new employees were discussed with Artem Narmagambetov, Deputy CTO, WOOPPAY Payment Ecosystem (Kazakhstan)
- Turkey was represented at the conference by Ahmet Hakan Göral, Chief Information Officer, Boutique Rugs (Turkey) with a speech: Personnel shortage during and after the pandemic and how to overcome that issue by supporting remote working.
18 countries have unveiled the first international agreement on how to protect artificial intelligence from irresponsible players. It aims to develop AI solutions that are "inherently safe".
On November 30, the professional IT community GlobalCIO hosted a large-scaled international conference "Global CIO Insights: Digital Transformation with AI". During the event, leading experts shared their practical experience in launching projects utilizing artificial intelligence (AI) and highlighted approaches that helped elevate their companies to new heights.
Voting for projects participating in the "Project of the Year" contest is open. The voting began on December 1st and will continue until January 15th inclusive. The winners will be announced on February 7th, 2024.
Online sales is one of the areas where the quality of IT tools directly affects business profitability. Kamza Nugumanov, CIO of Jusan store, tells about the experience of deploying a rapidly growing Kazakh marketplace.