CTI — Communication. Technology. Innovations is a system integrator, provider of IT solutions and cloud services in Russia and CIS countries. Since 2002, the company has been successfully engaged in the development and implementation of complex projects of various scales and levels of complexity in such areas as data centers, the Internet of Things, contact centers and business communications, information security. The company's competence also includes round-the-clock technical support, service and outsourcing services.
CTI creates and implements various products for solving a wide range of business tasks based on its own technological developments, as well as products of the world's leading IT vendors: Cisco, HPE, Dell EMC, VMware, NetApp, etc. Among the company's clients: the largest telecom operators, banks, the financial sector, government agencies, transport, retail.
We offer to take part in the competition for the replacement of the position — Head of the IT department (infrastructure).
Required work experience: 3-6 years
- managing the department responsible for the functioning of its own IT infrastructure:
- acting as a single customer for the Business application Development Department (1C);
- planning, organization and control of uninterrupted operation of information systems and services, computer network, client and server equipment, office equipment;
- organization of operation and development of internal IT infrastructure (Accounting systems based on 1C products, Portals, corporate networks, system services, information security tools, e-mail, telephony and VCS, production resources: technical laboratories and stands, air conditioning systems);
- formation and control of budget execution for the development of the company's IT infrastructure;
- implementation and maintenance of information security policies and procedures;
- interaction with the company's divisions to improve the efficiency of the processes of performing business tasks and technical support for users);
- selection of contractors and quality control of their work: conclusion of contracts, control of payments of suppliers and contractors in the area of responsibility of the department;
- maintaining accounting and reporting documentation.
- higher education (technical);
- work experience in IT companies in the positions of head of engineering department, head of IT department, IT director for at least 3 years;
- Experience working with vendor-based IT infrastructure: Cisco, HPE, Dell, VMware, Microsoft, etc.
- deep understanding of the principles of organization and functioning of distributed corporate networks, virtualization systems, information security, telecommunications support of the Company;
- experience in the operation and development of corporate information systems of financial accounting and reporting, portals and resources of information support and automation of business processes, master directory and replication systems
- experience in planning and monitoring budget execution, optimization of current costs;
- team management experience: setting tasks, monitoring their prompt and high-quality performance, employee motivation, mentoring;
- ability to conduct and pass audits, experience in risk assessment; excellent knowledge of modern network technologies, high technical literacy;
- strong leadership and communication skills, ambition, stress tolerance, interest in modern technologies.
What we offer:
- High stable salary, bonus system;
- Official employment and registration in full according to the Labor Code of the Russian Federation;
- A system of training and trainings from leading market specialists;
- Working hours from 9/10.00-18/19.00;
- Episodic remote work capability;
- Responsive team, coffee beans, tea, breakfast;
- VMI (with the possibility of preferential insurance of relatives).
18 countries have unveiled the first international agreement on how to protect artificial intelligence from irresponsible players. It aims to develop AI solutions that are "inherently safe".
On November 30, the professional IT community GlobalCIO hosted a large-scaled international conference "Global CIO Insights: Digital Transformation with AI". During the event, leading experts shared their practical experience in launching projects utilizing artificial intelligence (AI) and highlighted approaches that helped elevate their companies to new heights.
Voting for projects participating in the "Project of the Year" contest is open. The voting began on December 1st and will continue until January 15th inclusive. The winners will be announced on February 7th, 2024.
Online sales is one of the areas where the quality of IT tools directly affects business profitability. Kamza Nugumanov, CIO of Jusan store, tells about the experience of deploying a rapidly growing Kazakh marketplace.