The company "SAVOUR Consulting" is a leading Russian manufacturer. A well-known Russian brand, premium segment. A wide range of competitive advantages: the use of innovations in production, real Italian design, professional customer service, standardization of service processes, a holistic and thoughtful approach to promotion, including advertising on TV and much more. Stable, customer-oriented, innovative. Branch structure.
Invites a person to his team who sees the goals that the organization is moving towards and knows how to hear and understand each employee. Able to provide the right personnel, motivate to achieve goals.
Required work experience: more than 6 years
- Organization of the work of the department (more than 15 people).
- Development and implementation of the company's IT strategy.
- Organizing and ensuring the smooth functioning of a distributed IT infrastructure.
- Formation and development of corporate standards and regulations in the field of IT.
- Managing interaction with related divisions of the company.
- Formation, optimization and control of the IT budget.
- Managing the portfolio of internal IT projects of the company.
- Search, attraction and control of the work of contractors in the field of activity.
- Work experience in a similar position for at least 3 years.
- The skill of developing and implementing an IT development strategy.
- Experience in the selection and optimal use of information technologies to provide the company with competitive advantages.
- Experience in successful project management for the development, implementation and integration of information systems.
- Experience in managing IT departments.
- Confident skill of interacting with the business environment.
- Expert knowledge and experience in the application of modern concepts, technologies and solutions in IT.
- A systematic approach to the implementation of tasks, an effective communicator.
- Equipped workplace in a modern office — Moscow, Khimki district.
- Nonresident applicants are possible.
- The first introductory interview via Skype.
18 countries have unveiled the first international agreement on how to protect artificial intelligence from irresponsible players. It aims to develop AI solutions that are "inherently safe".
On November 30, the professional IT community GlobalCIO hosted a large-scaled international conference "Global CIO Insights: Digital Transformation with AI". During the event, leading experts shared their practical experience in launching projects utilizing artificial intelligence (AI) and highlighted approaches that helped elevate their companies to new heights.
Voting for projects participating in the "Project of the Year" contest is open. The voting began on December 1st and will continue until January 15th inclusive. The winners will be announced on February 7th, 2024.
Online sales is one of the areas where the quality of IT tools directly affects business profitability. Kamza Nugumanov, CIO of Jusan store, tells about the experience of deploying a rapidly growing Kazakh marketplace.