Required work experience: more than 6 years
Organization of effective activities of the IT Directorate:
- ensuring the updating of the technical base and information support, the introduction of modern methods and means of information processing, equipping the company with computer equipment, office equipment, network equipment;
- analysis of the information services market to identify and initiate best practices;
- control of maintenance of computer equipment, office equipment, local area networks;
- organization of preventive maintenance, troubleshooting that occurs during the operation of computer equipment;
- organization of work on the creation of new and relocation of existing automated workplaces of employees of the company;
- automation of the company's business processes;
- development of strategy and tactics of the company's development in the IT sphere;
- management of internal IT projects of the company;
- maintenance of an automatic system for the implementation of functions for the accounting of the ownership structure, management of commercial real estate;
- development of methods and forms of accounting;
- development of a line of information products in order to improve the efficiency of the company;
- organization of interaction and control of work execution by contractors (software product developers, selection of "boxed solutions", etc.);
- management of the design of the database structure and access mechanisms to them, development of regulations for working with system data;
- ensuring the protection of the company's information systems and data in accordance with the information security concept;
- organization of preventive maintenance, troubleshooting that occurs during the operation of technical means.
- higher education, specialized in the field of IT technologies. Additional education (business/Economics/Management - welcome);
- experience as Director of IT Management in large companies (possibly by industry: real estate, B2B services), experience in similar positions - at least 5 years.
- experience in implementing IT products in the company's commercial and financial services;
- experience with the 1S8 system, good practical skills of working with MS Office, skills of working with presentation format programs;
- excellent organizational skills;
- high level of cross-functional communication;
- business thinking, project approach, focus on achieving results.
- registration according to the Labor Code of the Russian Federation;
- salary + annual bonus based on the results of the KPI;
- DMS, corp mobile communication
- office near the metro/MCC station "Kutuzovskaya"
- Information technology
18 countries have unveiled the first international agreement on how to protect artificial intelligence from irresponsible players. It aims to develop AI solutions that are "inherently safe".
On November 30, the professional IT community GlobalCIO hosted a large-scaled international conference "Global CIO Insights: Digital Transformation with AI". During the event, leading experts shared their practical experience in launching projects utilizing artificial intelligence (AI) and highlighted approaches that helped elevate their companies to new heights.
Voting for projects participating in the "Project of the Year" contest is open. The voting began on December 1st and will continue until January 15th inclusive. The winners will be announced on February 7th, 2024.
Online sales is one of the areas where the quality of IT tools directly affects business profitability. Kamza Nugumanov, CIO of Jusan store, tells about the experience of deploying a rapidly growing Kazakh marketplace.