Required work experience: 3-6 years
Hecny Group is an international freight forwarding company located on all continents and included in the TOP-100 of the global logistics market.
Today, more than 3,000 people in the world work in 80 offices of Hecny Group. In Russia, there are more than 180 people and 8 offices. We have been offering a full range of logistics services to our customers since 1994. Thanks to a well-thought-out talent management strategy, mutual respect policy, internal corporate standards, everyone at Hecny Group can show their abilities, realize their creative and professional potential and help make our business even more efficient.
We invite you to become a worthy member of our friendly team and take the position of IT director.
What duties should be performed:
Full control over the work of the IT department in the following areas:
- managing a team of system administrators 7/7;
- user support;
- IT infrastructure support: internal local area networks, Internet, hardware, telephony, etc.);
- support for business applications.
- Building and regulating the processes of interaction between the IT department and the divisions of the holding companies.
Our wishes for your experience:
- experience as a system administrator for at least 5 years;
- experience in implementing business process automation tools (ERP class);
- experience in developing instructions, methodological and regulatory materials on the use and operation of an information system;
- experience in effective organization of contractual work with suppliers/contractors;
- knowledge and understanding of ways to implement corporate services (Service Desk, AD, mail, file storage, 1C servers, corporate Wi-Fi, data backup, network access control, distributed LAN, cloud services, etc.);
- knowledge and ability to configure operating server systems (Windows Server (including Versions), CentOS, Debian);
- knowledge of PowerShell, bash, Python. Ability to write scripts;
- experience in IT project management.
What conditions do we offer:
- salary without delay 2 times a month, indexing in accordance with the current legislation of the Russian Federation (the level of remuneration is discussed with the successful candidate individually);
- comfortable office;
- working hours from 9.00-18.00, 5/2;
- registration according to the Labor Code of the Russian Federation.
18 countries have unveiled the first international agreement on how to protect artificial intelligence from irresponsible players. It aims to develop AI solutions that are "inherently safe".
On November 30, the professional IT community GlobalCIO hosted a large-scaled international conference "Global CIO Insights: Digital Transformation with AI". During the event, leading experts shared their practical experience in launching projects utilizing artificial intelligence (AI) and highlighted approaches that helped elevate their companies to new heights.
Voting for projects participating in the "Project of the Year" contest is open. The voting began on December 1st and will continue until January 15th inclusive. The winners will be announced on February 7th, 2024.
Online sales is one of the areas where the quality of IT tools directly affects business profitability. Kamza Nugumanov, CIO of Jusan store, tells about the experience of deploying a rapidly growing Kazakh marketplace.